Re: Infomagic LDR, & what's Bo and Hamm?

Thanks to everyone who replied on this topic. I should mention that not
all of my prev. failed installs were from a cd, a couple of times I
downloaded a "base set" from the ftp site.

But the important thing is, ok if "bo" is stable and "hamm" unstable, how
did the use of these terms originate? Along the lines of, "why is C called
C? because there was an earlier language called B" and similar stuff
suitable for inclusion in the Jargon File.  The terms sound like something
from a folktale, or, wasn't the tree the Buddha sat under called a "bo
tree"?

Anyway I vote for putting the info back in the faq, or better yet create a
LFAQ (less-freq.-asked-questions) comprising footnotes to the faq ;-)

Thanks, rg.