Re: c/c++ to LaTeX?

First off thanks to everyone for there suggestions.  I have since
found what I was looking for.  It is a package called "listings".
I got it from my local CTAN archive.  I have yet to use it but
the docs seem to show that it will do what I want.

The package is copyrighted and I see no mention that it is freely
distributable or I would consider making a package out of it.

A. Paul