Re: c/c++ to LaTeX?

Paul Healey asked about C++/C to LaTeX ...

The Debian package vgrind works. It generates several outputs from
a code file, and understands several languages.  The default here is
to generate postscript. I don't know all its features, but you might
try it.

--David
           LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [345]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | User interface copyrights & software patents make
teague@wcu.edu | programing a dangerous business. Ask me or lpf@lpf.org

spy counter-intelligence wild porno sex gold bullion Soviet Bosnia clipper
National Security Council explosion Treasury terrorist Delta Force bomb Iran
Mossad data encryption munitions Serbian hydrazine ammonium nitrate fuel oil