Installing applixware for redhat under Debian

I obtained a copy of Applixware for Redhat and I was wondering if it was
possible to install this under Debian. I know that there is a program to
read rpm files (called "alien" or something?) but I'm sure really how to
go about the install process. If anyone has installed Applixware for
RedHat under Debian, please let me know how you did it!

Please Cc: me via email when replying.

Thanks,
Chris.

Chris R. Martin         email: crmartin@tamu.edu
Computer Engineering    web: http://http.tamu.edu/~crm7479/
Texas A&M University    "... I'm a 21st century digital boy, I don't know
                         how to read but I've got a lot of toys."
                                      -- Bad Relgion