Help, delivery errors connected to debian-user?

     I'm sorry to get bandwith with a pretty big attachment, but this
thing really deserves the gurus' attention.
     These days I get quite a lot of delivery errors about messages
usually reaching their goal: I see them regularly come back, resent from
the mailing list server. I was thinking of Joey Hess address but it is
absolutely _OK_, it seems instead that it is something in the path to the
debian-user server (so I will get errors for this message too), I even got
back an e-mail message which was sent to the list NOT by me (Subject: Re:
Debian and win95)! I put (hopefully all) that stuff in a mail folder,
gzipped and attached it to this message, all is there but the last
message, arrived this evening, which finally made me decide not to wait
and ask for help as I see that I'm not the only one getting garbage; that
message is forwarded here immediately readable as flat text.

Ah, Joey, when I wrote

  > The domain kolluk.schaminee was not resolved, so I retry @schaminee.nl
  > maybe with better luck.

I was optimistically wrong, afterwards I got errors about that domain
too... but I wonder: where was that rubbish coming from then...?!? :-) Not
_really_ the guys at Taiwan edu I think :-) !

     Nicola Bernardelli <nbern@mail.protos.it>
messages will return even when I'm not at home.