Re: cdda2wav - cannot that deice sgb

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997 21:50:21 +0000, Michael Legart wrote:

>Hi!
>
>> Because it can't.  : >
>
>hahahahhah....
>
>> Are you using it with ide or scsi cdrom?
>
>ide ... I now have tryed "-D /dev/hdd" and that works ... well
>allmost! I get some errors when it running, but maybe thats because I
>have a 486 dx2-80. My cdrom is a e-ide 12X

I just started playing with it Sunday night....
I duped some audio CDs for myself. In terms of yanking audio it seems it's
more sensitive then data. (and I don't mean using just cdda2wav)
Typically the CD's are beaten up more...their is actually a huge data loss when
you play beaten up audio CD's but most of the time you don't even hear it.

Some tracks I had several retries, some just failed. With another program it
took me about 20 tries to yank a track from a CD that would play absolutly
fine.