Re: Debian + PC with multi RS... port -> n x (text dumb t

On Sun, 14 Sep 1997, A. Paul Heely Jr. wrote:

>    What ports are these devices connected to?
>
> These all connect through device, I don't know exactly what it is,
> that is itself connected to a serial port.

One device only... the Wyse's have _two_ serial ports, but maybe to just
switch from one host to another, don't know whether or not the second port
can just be used as auxiliary input... but why not keybord "emulation" as
done by most barcode scanners I saw? Do credit card scanners have more
complex or interactive tasks...?

(To Joey: your address always gives me back delivery errors! The list is
the only way to reach you and tell you, give me a sane address to send the
error files to if you want.)

     Nicola Bernardelli <nbern@mail.protos.it>
messages will return even when I'm not at home.