Progress On Debian2.0 ?

Hi,
Can someone give us an update on the progress with Debian 2.0 and the
stable libc6 release please.

I'm always keen to keep an eye on how many people post stuff regarding
problems with libc6. While I'd love to be adventurous, I lack technical
skills to contribute, and better serve our linux community as an advocate,
and example of a business running completely and happily under linux. We
do use wine for some of the financial stuff, but have no dos or mac
machines on site.

P.S. Wine is working much better than it was 6 months ago, for anyone
considering trying it again.

thanks
David..

Binary Bar - Australia's first free access internet bar/cafe/gallery.
243 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia. 12:00pm - 11:00pm
http://www.binary.net.au