Re: Where is Project.tmpl

> You will find the Contents file in the stable directory on your CD. A
> search of this file is the best way to find out which package contains
> a particular file. Searching for Project.tmpl shows that it is found in
> the x11 section in the package xlib6-dev.

Project.tmpl is indeed listed in the Contents file But
it is not found in any of the xlib6-dev packages
(xlib6-dev_3.3-3.deb,xlib6_3.3-3.deb,xslib.deb in the Official CD
as well as xlib6-dev_3.3-4_i386.deb in BO-Updates).
I have also tried the source xfree86_3.3xxx.dsc.

All the other .tmpl, Xt headers etc are found in
the xlib6-dev and xfree86xxx.dsc except for Project.tmpl,
which leads me to think that, perhaps it has been left out, unknowingly.

Jason