Re: Debian ppp server how-to?

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, dada wrote:

> Is there any how-to to setup an ppp server under Debian?
>
> I need detailled information becouse I'm newie :-) and I want set up one
> ppp server at my home.
>
> Regards.
	Depending how many users you want to server try checking out
Portslave at http://homepage.cistron.nl/~miquels/radius/  I found it to be
an excellent program and fairly self-documenting.  We're using it as a
temp solution until PRI prices drop here in BC Canada and we order our
PM3's.

					mike...

Micro$oft, what do you want to spend today?