Where is Project.tmpl

I've just installed Debian from the Official 1.3.1 CD.
I'm now running into problems when developing applications
for the X Window System. It appears to me that some development
files are missing, namely Project.tmpl and others.
And even though I know where it should be if its
in the original XFree86 Distribution archive, I'm unable
to locate them in the .deb packaging system.

I will really appreciate it if someone can
tell me where Project.tmpl and other X Development files
should be installed from.

Thanks

Jason