Re: Building Debian Packages

Using some of the information that has been recently submitted I was able
to create my first Debian package.  While the info was enough to the job
done, I had several questions and made many errors along the way before
I was able to determine the proper procedures.
I thought that I could make a helpful document for other new developers,
so before I forgot what it was I wanted to know as a first time installer,
I made the document up.  I would appreciate any constructive criticism, or
note if it is useful and should be contributed to Debian doc program.  You
can find it at

Mark W. Blunier

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .