Re: Colors in the prompt like in slackware ?

Hi !

> instead of using the $LS_OPTIONS environment variable, which by the way
> was quite different in that old Slackware:

Sorry ... I think you have misunderstud my question. I didn't mean
that the colors should look exactly like they do is Slackware, but I
just wantet some colors, so that I can see which of the objects are
directories, and which are files.

But thanks anyway !

Regards,

badpixel of bad sector