Re: Second Ethernet Card

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997, Mirek Kwasniak wrote:

> I haved two 3c509.
> 1)To run with both you must compile driver into kernel (not
>   as module).

though mine is a different model (3C590), I had no problem with
modules. I have 3 (three) 3C590, with ip-masq, compiled as module,
which are detected w/o any problems at boot time, with PNP on. Maybe
is because I have a diff. model. :-)

I using v.030-all (12/23/96) and 2.0.30 kernel.

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21