Re: [OFF-TOPIC] RC5 challenge Config & Performance

     Ok :-) when I saw "a small part of us" I was still referring to the
Linux community as a whole, not this mailing list :-)
     Anyway I confess that I hadn't saw on the WEB that 6:1 ratio
apples/Linux. Ok, nice that we have guys like Tan Wee Yeh then! Worked out
blocks coming...!

     Nicola Bernardelli <nbern@mail.protos.it>
messages will return even when I'm not at home.