wu-ftp...libraries for the guests!

Hi,

I would like to know which libraries i have to copy for the ftp session to work properly
for users defined as guests.
I have about 200 users for whom i want a restricted access ftp (access to their home directories but
not to the rest of the hard disk!).
I configured ftpaccess and /etc/passwd properly, but the command ls wouldn't work for these users.
I copied /bin/ls into /home/ftpuser/bin, and I know now that i also need to copy some libraries (from /lib to /home/ftpuser1/lib, /home/ftp/user2/lib......) for ls to work.
But, does anyone know which libraries i need exactly, and if there is really no other alternative.

Thanks,
Stephanie Coriat.
<EOM>