making poff hang up phone

I am wondering how I can make poff hang up my phone.  ppp comes down ok,
but my phone line stays tied up.  I have to pick up the reciever and sing
into it until it gives up, which is not very elegant, especially
considering my singing.  Anyone know how to do this?  Is it supposed to be
doing it by default?  I think this should be the default behavior.

__
I like six eggs when starting on a journey.  Fried - not poached.  And
mind you don't break 'em.  I won't eat a broken egg.
                                              -- Thorin Oakenshield