Re: Perfmeter?

On Sat, 30 Aug 1997, Udjat the BitMeister... wrote:

>   I need a perfmeter for watching systems from remote. I know about xload
> and procmeter but I need to see other systems besides the localhost. I
> cant find this package anyplace (or something close)

Say, you have hosts remote1, remote2, ..., remoteN and you are sitting
behind the host local. You could then run xload on all the remote hosts
with the parameter '-display local:0'. You should take care the remote
hosts can access the local display. This is best done using xauth, but you
probably know this already.

Remco