Qpopper ?

Hi !

Just wondering if I can use the qpopper package, that comes with
Debian 1.3, to make a pop3 mail server ? If so ... how do I configure
it ? I have it installed, but I can't seem to find out how to create
accounts etc.

Also ... the ftpd package ... is it a ftp server ? I also have that
one installed, but if i try to connect with a ftp-program (*not* as
root, but as a user), I just get the message, that the remote host
have closed connection, because the service isn't available.

Regards,

badpixel of bad sector
michael legart