Re: Applixware

spotter@itd.nrl.navy.mil (Shaya Potter) writes:

> Chad, figure out how to make a "patch" file for applix and people will
> then be able to use alien with the "patch" file on the applix rpm to get a
> good deb from it.
>
> Shaya

Since I have the .deb of rpm installed (2.3.8-1), I was able to
install using the install program on the Applix cd.

(Since everything is installed in /opt/applix, there's no real point
in creating an applix.deb file. If I want to uninstall, rm -rf
will do the trick.)

--
Scott Hanson  <shanson@shcon.com>
Johmsweg 9a, D-21266 Jesteburg, Germany    PGP Key ID: 90A8A14D