finding systeminfo.h

Hi Folks, sorry for my last email it got screwed up some how.  I have the
latest source for speakfreely 6.1c and I am trying to compile it.

[root:/usr/src/speak_freely-6.1c:]$make
cc -fsingle  -O -Iadpcm -Ilpc -Igsm/inc -Imd5 -Iidea -Ilibdes
-DInternet_Port=2074 -DHALF_DUPLEX -DSolaris -DTHREADS    -c speaker.c -o
speaker.o
In file included from speaker.c:10:
speakfree.h:41: sys/systeminfo.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [speaker.o] Error 1

I have the latest versions of cpp and gcc and libc5.  can anyone help me
please let me know if you need more information.
Paul