Qmail package, where?

Hi everybody!

I am looking for the qmail package so that I can install it on a debian
platform. Unfortunately I was unable to find it so far. Can anyone
please tell me where I might find the package. (the complete url would
be appreciated)

Thanks in advance.

Paulo

       Instituto de Gestao Informatica e Financeira da Saude

Paulo Jorge de Almeida
E-Mail: pja@igif.min-saude.pt
Voice:  +351 1 7925656
Fax:    +351 1 7925555
My moto: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes
          from bad judgement."
Don't be so hard on yourself. Listen to some good music like U2.