Re: Samba 1.9.17 is out

Hi.

No, not yet, I haven't asked the maintainer for an update. I guess
he's out or something because I sent an e-mail to him a couple
of weeks ago regarding a question I had with the Samba package and
he did not get back to me.

Any way, if he comes with an update it'll go into Hamm. My question is,
to make it work with Bo (libc5) all that is needed is to recompile in
a bo system?

See ya.

E.-

--