cfni mirror of debian

Due to financial bungling by the money wizards here, our mirror of
debian will disappear anytime as of Sept. 1.  I will quit updating the
mirror that morning.

This means that our mirror of the Official Debian CD set will also go
away.  I feel very bad about this but I can't afford to buy the server
myself, so that's that.

To those of you who have been using our site:  Thanks, sorry, and good
luck.  To the developers, thank you for an excellent Linux distribution.
It's the only one I use.  To the users ... keep on using Debian!!

As Bill and Ted would say ... be excellent to one another.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104