Re: Dave Cinege and Paul Wade

Humm!, you find it offensive that people shouldn't be allowed to offend
others? ....
This freedom and liberty that you so want to protect, does it include the
liberty to deprive folk of the freedom not to be offended, or the freedom
to choose what they would not tolorate in their mailboxes ... or is it
just another vote for selfishness and inconsideracy. I am all for policing
offensive material in _PERSONAL_ mailboxes .. In that respect, I would
rather a list where nothing was lawful than one where everything was
lawful.

--Jonathan