Re: Problems with bash 2.01

Could some one with an FTP site please let Hong upload his bash packages to it.
  And if you do could you please tell me the address.  I really would like to
have a working copy of Bash 2.01 as I can't seem to get one I have compiled to
work.

Thanks

E-Mail: Travis Cole <tcole@wcug.wwu.edu> -- <tcole@iname.com>
http://www.methow.com/~tcole -- Get my Public Key here
Date: 25-Aug-97
Time: 22:52:40
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.