Where do I get...

Hi,

I'm interested in Linux and Debian although I have just very little
experience in it. I have some questions:

Where can I get the latest Debian release on CD in Germany? How much is
the value?

Is 500 MB free space only for a Debian filesystem on my hardrive enough?
Can I run Debian with the Lilo bootmanger? Is it possible to run Star
Office 3.1?

Does Bebian support a Elsa Victory 3D 4MB (S3 Virge) card?

Thanks in advance

Volker
Heilbronn/Southwestgermany