Re: Show me the money Re: Donations to Debian

George B.:
> I suppose that my point was that after a distribution "expires" from the
> ftp site, if the updates directory could remain, a person with an older
> cdrom could still possibly update to a newer version.  If they have an X.x
> cdrom, they select X.x-updates then upgrade to the current system from
> there.

You could try lobbying Guy Maor (gently, please). But there has to be a
date beyond even updates for an old release get purged. We want the mirror
space for more current stuff, and with $4 CDs nobody has much of an excuse
for missing upgrades any more.

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html