Re: Anarchy! Yes, Anarchy!

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997, Paul Serice wrote:

> > Does Microsoft contribute to my personal autonomy? If so, I prefer
> > anarchy.
>

> Perhaps Microsoft does.  Perhaps it doesn't.  But, I'm almost certain
> "Greenbush Technologies Corporation" does.  ;-)
>                         ^^^^^^^^^^^

There is nothing in my articles of incorporation that states a goal of
contributing to the personal autonomy of others. If that is a side-effect
of business operations, I hope the beneficiaries are only 'good guys'. If
this is really a 'civilized' world, then I hope my little corporation
contributes some anarchy to it.

Autonomy is partly a matter of mind and attitude, anyway. You can achieve
that with or without incorporating.

The real reason I incorporated is that I like being called 'Mr.
President'.

+ Paul Wade                         Greenbush Technologies Corporation +
+ mailto:paulwade@greenbush.com              http://www.greenbush.com/ +