Re: Passwd: encrypted pw entry

Matthew,
Place an "*" or other charecter, directly infront of the password, that
way when you make it useable again, all you need to do is remove the "*".
-DavidU

o============o  Sending unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE)  to this address
 Legal Notice   is indication of your consent to pay me $120/hour for 1 hour
o============o  minimum of HTML programming for 1 web page maximum.
 Guts- davidu@eciti.com * www.eciti.com/~davidu/ * www.eciti.com/support