Re: magicfilter & Espon Stylus Color II

Thanks to everyone who sent me info on getting my Epson Stylus Color II
working under Linux.  It works great!  Some of the colors are quite right,
but I can live with this!

Thanks again!

	Bob
--
Bob Billson, KC2WZ				  email: kc2wz@intercall.net
  (\       MS-DOS, you can't live with it.  You can live without it.    /)