Debian is a great distribution

I just finished installing Debian 1.3.1 on my home pc.
With just a handful of floppies with images and packages
downloaded from the internet I was able to successfully
compile a customized kernel and connect to the internet
with ppp on the first try.

Now with dftp and/or dpkg-ftp and/or dselect
I will be able to add more packages and keep them up to
date quite easily.  This is a much better mechanism than
any other distribution I've tried.  I like dselect too.
It gives me a great amount of control and manages
dependencies.  I like it better than the mechanisms I
use for SunOS, Solaris, and AIX.  I also like the way
restricted license software is clearly indicated.  It
will be quite easy to keep my machine 100% legal using
Debian.  I started using Linux in '92 so I didn't have
to deal with the constant onslaught of low cost upgrades
every few months.  It just keeps getting better.

Thanks to all who make this possible.

Stephen