Re: networking X-windows

What program are you using I'm using two. Omni-x and xwin34.  The line
that needs to be changed is in the configuration part of the computer that
you are trying to connect to. command:
/usr/X11R6/bin/xterm -sh -ls -display the_system_that_you_are_trying_to
connect_from:0&
I hope this helps.  let know how you makke out.  if you need more
information please email me.
Paul