Quick Apology and WAVE thanks,

Debians,

    just a quick apology for sending my question about Wave twice.  The
    first I sent went through my Windows NT mail server at work.  The
    server is usually 90% of the times down, and even local mail arrived
    2 days late.

    My second request went through my Linux provider and it got to it's
    destination in no time at all.

    I'd like to also take this opportunity to answer all those that
    answered my questions regarding WAVE.  Thank you again!

Leandro+
___
Leandro Asnaghi-Nicastro (LA672)
Capital of Nasty Electronic Magazine - ISSN 1482-0471
Editor in Chief - http://www.capnasty.org

"Work to become, not to acquire"

        -Chinese proverb

ZimID  46B98555 1993/12/15  0D 6E 96 68 D6 B3 9A 96  20 ED 1F AF 11 46 13 79