adduser and NIS

I mentioned this problem in the list a while ago but I got no answers.
Adduser doesn't work when you are a NIS client and I just filed a bug on
this.

What you can do is temporally remove the +::: and +::::: entries from
/etc/group and /etc/passwd, run adduser and then replace the NIS entries
in those files.

Pedro I. Sanchez