Re: kernal-package in stable not including config in /boot

Hi,

	Unfortunately, providing the config file, and getting rid of
 the psdatabase* files, and also the symlink /Sytem.{map,old} are
 features of the unstable kernel-package. Firstly, I think that there
 is a dependency on dpkg-dev >= 1.4.0.9, which (if I remember
 correctly) is not in 1.3.1, and also I am not sure when exactly did
 klogd start looking at /boot/System.map.XXX files (hence removing the
 need for /System.map files).

	However, it is quite possible to create kernel-image packages
 for stable using an unstable based system, so theoretically there
 could be kernel image packages with config files in them.

	manoj

--
 "An anthropologist at Tulane has just come back from a field trip to
 New Guinea with reports of a tribe so primitive that they have Tide