adduser

	Hi all !

		Can somebody tell me if there is a bug in adduser? I tried
to use it yesterday to add some new users to my system when, to my
surprise, iut failed. As a matter of fact, adduser had problems with the
NIS entries of the files: /etc/passwd and /etc/group; it didn't remove
those entries to add the new users, so there was trouble. Therefore, I
had to remove then by hand and to add then latter (by hand too). Is this
ok?

	Thanks in advance.

				Daniel.

Daniel Doro Ferrante        email: danieldf@lnx00.cecm.usp.br
			    http://www.cecm.usp.br/~danieldf

CECM - Curso Experimental de Ciencias Moleculares - USP
       Experimental Course of Molecular Sciences - University of Sao Paulo