Q: fwtk & squid

Hello all!

I would like to connect http-gw and squid together, so far with no luck.
The scenario is the following:

world|----|public network|----|private network|----|client|
          | with squid   |    |with http-gw   |

What I would like to achieve is that the client from the private network
goes through the firewall and after that reaches the proxy cache.
Separately its ok. What I think I need is to force http-gw to use squid
instead of going out. I tried ipfwadm redirecting and plug-gw but
without success. Any ideas or experiences ?

--
Bye,

 : Thomas R. Varga <tvarga@diablo.datanet.hu>
 : PGP fingerprint =  2C 50 14 B7 E5 5C 05 27  88 4C DD E4 08 74 3B A6