Netscape Replacement?

Hello All,

Netscape Communicator is such a memory hog that I've decided to go to
separate programs for mail and web browsing.  Mail is taken care of by the
super!! XCmail progam (not a debian package).

The web browser's the rub.  I need to check my usage time periodically from
my ISP using a browser.  Unfortunately arena and chimera2 both choke on the
usage information page (core dumps).  Netscape did this OK.

Whst other browsers can I use; preferably debian packages.  If not whatever
else might work.

Regards,

Victor