MLMs comparisons and Linux

Hi there people,

I need to find a good MLM (mailing list manager) for Linux.  I wonder if
any of you have some pointers to comparison charts for MLMs (features
supported, etc.).

I have searched the web but did not find anything relevant.

I am particularly interested in comparing Listserv, Majordomo, Procmail,
Smart list, ezmlm, and any other well know MLM packages.

Thank you all for your help.

I would like to thank all of you who gave me tips on C/C++/Java IDE! :)

All the best!

Dave