Re: magicfilter & Espon Stylus Color II

I got it to work in color on a friend's redhat system. I forget what it is
supposed to be compatible with (IBM, LQ, or deskjet), but I printed a
webpage in color from netscape with it. I have a IIs that I primarily use
for printing email, but I have a color cartridge for it. If you don't get
it going soon, I will see if I can get this one running here with
magicfilter and let you know what is needed.

On Sat, 9 Aug 1997, Bob Billson wrote:

> Has anyone already gotten magicfilter to work with the Espon Stylus Color
> II (ink jet) printer?  Is is compatiable with one of the other Espon ink
> printers?  I don't want to write my own configuration file if it has
> already been done.
>
> Thanks.
>
>       Bob
> --
> Bob Billson, KC2WZ				  email: kc2wz@intercall.net
>   (\       MS-DOS, you can't live with it.  You can live without it.    /)
>  {|||8-                 Linux:  World domination.  Fast.             -8|||}
>

> --

+ Paul Wade                         Greenbush Technologies Corporation +
+ mailto:paulwade@greenbush.com              http://www.greenbush.com/ +