Re: Where is qcrack and staroffice.deb packages

On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, Paul wrote:

> try this again.
>
> On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, Paul wrote:
>
> > Hi folks, I want qcrack and staroffice packages any help would be muchly
> > appreciated.  I can't find them anywhere.  I thought that staroffice was
> > available over in europe.  Thanks in advance.
> > Paul

You can get StarOffice-3.1 from ftp.gwdg.de in the directory
/pub/linux/staroffice.  It is NOT a Debian package, however.  It is easy
to install, but carefully read the installation instructions.

Bob

----
                            AX.25:    w6swe@wb7tls.az.usa.noam
                            http://www.primenet.com/~nielsen