Debian on HIP97?

Hi,

This weekend I'm going to HIP97 (Hacking In Progress)
<http://www.hip97.nl>

I was wondering: will there be any kind of {semi-,}official Debian
presence?

I'll be there, but I'm only a mortal user ;-) .
I'll be glad to help anyone installing Debian Linux 1.3 on his pc.

Besides my puter (with cd-writer) and a set of 1.3 cd's, I'll also bring
my PicStart16B PIC programmer. I'd like to meet people who do PIC's with
linux.

Anyone living between Eindhoven and Almere who doesn't want to take their
equipment with them in the train: There's 2 seats left in my car. I plan
to leave thursday night, maybe friday morning.

See you on HIP97,

Joost