I would like to know how to unsubscribe from this list. I went to the web
site where you are supposed to be able to unsubscribe, but, unsubscribing
was not an option.  I vaguely remember instructions for unsubscribing in
my subscription confirmation, which has since been deleted (to make room
for the hundreds of mailings I have gotten since then.

It's not too much of a problem right now since my apartments and the phone
company are disputing the idea that somebody should be able to use a phone
line for something other than voice communication. (And I'm in Southwest
USA! ouch! Maybe the FCC will actually be able to help for once.)

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .