Re: Debian-lite

-> On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, Jason Ish wrote:
->
-> > As an alternative to doing all this work to create a Debian-Lite/personal
-> > edition would be to have the guys working on the new dselect (sorry, I can't
-> > remember the name) to have setup scenarios.
-> >
-> > I don't see why any of this customized setup can't be done from dselect.  Just
-> > tell dselect you want a personal system with X and it will make most of the

	In the same manner, lilo should be configured by default, integrating
their others OS.

	Franck