Re: Debian-lite

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, Franck LE GALL - STAGIAIRE A FT.BD/CNET/DTD/PIH wrote:

> 	Maybe It could have some restrain choices as with/without Xfree,
> latex...

	I think would be a not good idea to have a OS been installed
without graphics interface nowadays. The great appeal of the others OS is
exactly their nice interface and trying to convince somebody, mainly a
newbie, to change to a powerful OS, but w/o X is, at least, harder.
	XFree should be a default installation in Debian-Lite.

my R$0.02 (I'm in Brazil  :))

[]s,
   Mario O.de Menezes                 mailto:mario@curiango.ipen.br
 | Nuclear and Energetic Research Institute - IPEN-CNEN/SP  BRAZIL |
 |                     http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario              |
     "There will be a day when every PC on the world will be a"
               "host, not a 'MyComputer'!" - mom