Setting up sendmail for uucp delivery.

     I have a slightly odd configuration that I would like to set up.
My system at home is set up so that it is not connected to the net
all the time and currently my sendmail at home and at work are set up
smtp only.  The server here at work just hammers away trying to dump
it's queue until I come on line.  I would like that mail to be queued
for uucp instead.  Currently both the server at work and my home
system are able to connect via uucp over tcp, all I need is to get
the server at the shop to queue the mail for my home system.

     When sendmail installed on the server at the shop I told it to
be able to use uucp but I don't see anything in the sendmail.cf that
would allow this.  I figure that it should be simple to add a couple
of lines to the sendmail.cf to take care of all this.

 Chris Brown       cbrown@seitz.com         !!! HELP FIGHT SPAM !!!

 Join; www.cauce.org  See; spam.abuse.net, spamsucks.com, www.cm.org