Vacation

I'm not going to be able to read this list for the next couple of weeks
and with the current level of traffic, the mailbox at my ISP will
probably fill (and I don't want to wade through 2 weeks worth of
posting, besides).  I'll send unsubscribe to debian-announce-REQUEST and
debian-user-REQUEST @lists.debian.org unless there's some way to suspend
service temporarily that you all may suggest. TIA