Problems with Smail3.2

	Hi there

	I have a problem with my smail . When it accesses a remote host whose has
in its MX entry an IP address, and not a full-qualified name, it return an
error message: "unknow host". It mean that smail does not recognize a mail
relay host by its IP number, instead by its host name. Do you know how can
I set it up to do this? Have you seem this problem before!?

	Thanks a lot
	Bruno