Re: What is '/etc/emacs/site-start.d' for?

  sca>   What's the directory '/etc/emacs/site-start.d' for?
  sca>   When I installed 'calc', I found that the 'calc autoloads'
  sca>   file '50calc.el' is in '/etc/emacs/site-start.d/';
  sca>   but emacs doesn't seem to automatically load it.

I think there is supposed to be an Emacs Lisp script that runs on
Emacs startup and loads all files in /etc/emacs/site-start.d.  But I
don't use the Debian Emacs installation, so I don't really know.

kai
--
A large number of young women don't trust men with beards.
(BFBS Radio)